The pricing page must be simple and clutter free. Reduce the length of the text as much as possible. Check some examples here…
Mafia offers like money back guarantee, discount and savings can boost your sales and profit substantially. Check it out in this example, here, the mafia offer is 30 days’ free trial.
– Free trial is the latest trend in B2B online market, everyone doing this to attract customers.
– At least give 30 days’ free trial to users.
In this era, free trials are trending everywhere, users don’t trust and pay to any website without using any free demo or trial. People may be afraid if you ask for credit card details right away.
Make the pricing page easier and safer for users. People must feel secure during the payment transaction so, use https security, security trust seal, provide terms and condition and FAQ link for details.
– Add testimonials with client image, it provides more trust.
People want to know more about your website, before making any payment so, it is compulsory to provide complete information for the users. Check which topics you can cover in FAQs.
It can possibly increase your sales, People give more attention to a highlighted plan. Check example here.
Numbers affect around 6000 times more on human’s mind, than any simple para of information.
Studies say that illusion with price creates more impression in human’s mind.
Repeating the benefits and features on the payment sign up page is a good idea to increase sales.
People tend to get irritated with extra charges during checkout (Last step), so disclose all extra charges before payment. People love this transparency and it will create goodwill for your company.
Don’t go direct, use simple text to create actionable texts for your buttons.
– Use Sign Up, Choose Plan, Select Plan, Get Started instead Pay Now
– Provide all steps before checkout, people love this.
– Highlight the current position with different color.
– Remove all menu links and footer links from the pricing page, it can help in decreasing drop offs.
It’s a shortcut technique to provide more information on pricing page quickly. People love this. It is like a mini FAQ. You can also send user to FAQ section with a hyperlink in this feature.
– Show costing on the top and in big size.
– Make $ sign small, it’s a study by marketing experts that if you make currency sign ($) big, it can increase heart beats and negatively affect the human’s mind.
Provide payment method details by using icons which are immediately captured by people because they are big brands.
– For multiple Currencies, you can use country icon or currency icon in tab.
– It is possible that you can show different currency for different country on same page.
Example – if user opens the website in USA then show currency in US $ and if user opens the website in India then automatically US $ currency symbol will be replaced with INR (Rs.) Indian Rupees. The Developer detects the country from the user’s browser and then shows the data accordingly.
It’s like a trap so; clearly mention that you are taking an annual price. This trick is work if you have low pricing. In this technique, we play with user’s mind.
It is a good technique to increase online sales. People may buy annually instead monthly if you give some discount with annual price.
Make separate page for mobile users, because keeping the pricing as the first table provides the title for the next tables so, make sure your pricing page is optimized in the mobile site.
Call to Action button should be placed right on the upper side of pricing section; you can show it on both sides.
– don’t use prices in decimal form.
It can touch human’s heart and make them happy. It is necessary to make the content easy to understand.