– My name is Saurabh Rawat. I am good in Technical SEO. I am very passionate about SEO. It is in my vein. I have total 10+ years experience in SEO. Currently I am working in a US based company, handling million pages website. I am Google Analytics and Google Adwords certified. I also have done Botify (Famous SEO Tool) certification. I have also good knowledge about PPC (Google Adwords), SMO (Social Media Marketing) and CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization). I love Blogging & Traveling around the world.
Why I am here
MoreConversion is my website where I add my SEO blogs which can help you to boost SEO traffic. I try to share something different from others so you guys can learn here new SEO things. I also publish here Google Analytics, Conversion Rate Optimization, User Experience, Pay Per Click (Google Ads) and Social Media Marketing Related blogs. So my motive is to add here quality and unique digital marketing stuff to help website owners and handlers.
My SEO Technical Skills
Basically my main work is on-page SEO. I optimize website for search engine.
- Keyword Research
- Meta Tag Optimization
- Fixing Duplicate content issues
- Fixing thin content issue
- Fixing Poor quality pages issues
- Fixing doorway pages or other spammy pages issues
- Fixing 404, soft 404 and other https errors
- Fixing Redirections (301/302) issues
- XML & HTML sitemap setup
- Fixing Invalid Pages (Non-SEO friendly page)
(through Robots.txt, Canonical tag, Noindex, Nofollow)
- Mobile Friendliness
- Schema Markup (product, review, FAQ, Q&A, How-to, author)
- Load time performance optimization
(http request reduce, lazy load, JS-CSS optimize, Minify, Compression, Cache etc.)
- Bounce rate optimization
- Improving Internal linking
- Google analytics and Webmaster setup
- Checking and fixing Malware attack & other spam
- Alt Tag and Anchor tag (including title) optimization
- Image Optimization
- URL & Content structure & hierarchy
- Competitor analysis
- Keyword stuffing and canonicalization check
You can contact me for SEO and Google Analytics Help here.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org